Terms and Conditions -
Auzcarspa LLC, ("the Company," "we," or "us") provides it’s registered users of the website or application with certain services ("Services"). This Auzcarspa User Agreement is the legal agreement ("Agreement") between the customer and Auzcarspa governing your use of these Services. Please read this Agreement carefully. Auzcarspa is willing to provide the Services to you only on the condition that you accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. You accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement by registering for and using the Services. If you are unwilling to accept this Agreement, do not use the Services.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES - Auzcarspa provides Car wash & detailing service to its customers. The Car wash includes Car body wash, Car Interior cleaning & shining wheel Rim & Tyre Cleaning & shine, Trunk or rear cabin cleaning. The cleaning doesn’t include any mechanical parts like engine radiators etc., or electrical parts like any wires, batteries etc.. The car wash is subject to customer selection from the list of services provided through the website or the application.
- AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES - Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Auzcarspa will provide the Services to you after you have successfully and voluntarily registered and selected the services offered. Upon completion of the selection of the desired service or package you shall receive an SMS text message confirmation of the service or package you have selected and the appointment date & time you have selected to avail this service. On the appointment day & time our staff will arrive at the location you have provided and shall give you the service that has been agreed. After completion of the service the customer shall settle the payment of the service availed.
- MODIFICATION OF SERVICES - Auzcarspa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Services from time to time and without notice. Auzcarspa shall have no liability to you for any modification or discontinuation of the Services. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Services. Continued use of the Services following any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and satisfaction with the Services as so modified.
- COST OF SERVICE - All cost of service are displayed on the application. As indicated, all cost of services does not include the applicable taxes which shall be charged to the customer in addition to the original cost. All charges & taxes are subject to change and Auzcarspa reserves the rights, in its sole discretion to modify the charges and apply all the legal taxes to the customer.
- LIMITATIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES - Auzcarspa is limited to give the service to its customers as per the agreed or selected package. Customers are not authorized, encourage, attempt, pressurize or request for any additional services from Auzcarspa staff. Any additional service offered will increase the charges and the customer shall be liable to pay such charges. All Services are for customers personal use only. Customer cannot re-offer Auzcarspa services or use for any commercial purpose or cannot outsource Auzcarspa services to any third party unless legally authorized in written agreement by Auzcarspa . In such a case, Auzcarspa reserves all rights to cancel such service and may recourse to legal action. Auzcarspa is not liable for any claims, actions, damages, or other liability incurred as a result of any unauthorized use of the Services, and the customer agrees to be fully liable for any such unauthorized use.
- MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT - Auzcarspa may revise, amend, supplement, or modify this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended Agreement on it’s website www.Auzcarspa.com and application, and the customer agree to be bound by any such amendment or modification. If the customer object to any such changes, the customer may recourse to cease using the Services. Continued use of the Services following posting of any such changes shall indicate the customer acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the revised Agreement, inclusive of such changes.
- TERMINATION - Auzcarspa may suspend it’s services or the customer ability to use the services or may terminate this Agreement effective immediately and without notice to the customer. if Auzcarspa believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or the spirit of this Agreement. The customer agrees that Auzcarspa shall not be liable to the customer for any termination of this Agreement or of the customer access to the service. The customer may discontinue participation in and access to the Services at any time. Should any customer wishes to seek clarification, they can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES -
- The customer is responsible for their belonging in the car at the time of service offered by Auzcarspa staff.
- The customer understands and agrees that Auzcarspa is not liable for any theft or loss of any belongings of the customer.
- The customer understands and agrees that Auzcarspa in not liable for any prior or later damages on the exterior or interior of the customer’s car.
- The customer understands and agrees that Auzcarspa makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free.
- The customer understands and agrees that Auzcarspa does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services with respect to performance, accuracy, reliability, security capability, currentness or otherwise
- The customer understands and agrees that the customer becomes liable to pay all the charges inclusive of all the applicable taxes immediately at the end of availing the service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - The customer understands and agrees that to the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will auzcarspa or its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of or related to your use of the services, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), warranty, statute or otherwise. the parties acknowledge that the terms of this section 9 reflect the allocation of risk set forth in this agreement and that the parties would not enter into this agreement without these
- Terms of Service - limitations of liability. the aggregate liability of auzcarspa to you for all claims arising from or related to the services is limited to one hundred dollars (INR1000). Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you to the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law. Contact US - call us at 0091 996 691 6305 to speak with a customer service rep, or send an email to email@example.com